Residential Plumbing Installer at The Eco Plumbers
Plumbing Installer Summary
Complete all plumbing installations efficiently and accurately, to ensure a consistent customer experience!
- Install system(s)
- Meeting and exceeding KPI requirements
- Proper Workmanship and product knowledge
- Have in your procession all necessary tools to do the job
- Work alongside install coordinator and inventory manager.
- Record data (Job folders, checklist, pictures etc.)
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Ensure jobs are properly installed; sign off on job quality checklist.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and technical vendor training.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure on-time, high quality installations.
- Knowledgeable on all company policies and guarantees.
- Be accurate and timely with job folders, time cards, curbside feedback and happy cards.
Installation Technician Required Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of applicable installation and plumbing codes.
- Develop proven track record in plumbing and gas systems including ability to draw simple diagrams, read blue prints and other diagrams.
- Clean, safe driving record and background check.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desire to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Ability to work outdoors in various climate conditions.
- Perform physical activity with no limitations or restrictions.
Communication & Tasks
- Mandatory Install Team Meeting Thursday Mornings 7:30 am
TASK Completion Weekly
- Review time card for accuracy and report discrepancies, Include all sold hour information.
- Debrief with Dispatcher/Coordinator
- Review job details with Coordinator
- Report truck damage, broken equipment and supply shortage to warehouse.
TASK Completion Daily
- Clock in and out accurately
- Complete and return curbside forms, happy card, checks and finance paper in drop box.
- Clean and stock truck
- Submit truck stock tracking sheet to warehouse
“Grow or Die” is a core value at eco and with that comes the opportunity and sometimes requirement to travel for training. Employees must have the ability to attend out of state training courses to meet your required certifications.
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Install System Certified
- OSHA Safety
- Whale Done!
- 90 Day probationary period – NO absences, tardies or early dismissals unapproved
- Completion of 90 days – Benefits start (See handbook for benefits details)
- Routine One on One with Manager (rotational)
- One year to complete Install System Certification
- Yearly review (401K starts)
Hours and Compensation
- Typical workweek is eight (8) to (10) hour days, five (5) days per week, with regular weekend or evening work per rotational on call schedule.
- During peak times and seasonal extreme weather-related events, position may require long hours.
- Each Tech is responsible for their own re-calls during any working day no matter the time.
- Start time daily at 7:00 am (not prior) Lunch is 30 min and auto-docs from timecard daily.
|Job Category||Installer, Plumber|